How to Complete the Continuing Education to Renew Your Georgia Real Estate Sales Agent License
Real Estate License Renewal Requirements Georgia
- Renewal Date: Every 4 years
- Hours Required: 36 hours
- 3 mandatory license law hours
- 33 elective hours
Steps for Georgia License Renewal
- Complete the required 36 hours of continuing education, including 3 mandatory license law hours and 33 elective hours
- Complete courses within the expiration date listed in your account
- Obtain electronic course completion certificates from the online platform
- Renew your license online by midnight of your renewal due date to avoid lapsing and incurring a late fee
- Be aware of the 12-month limitation on repeating a course for credit
Cameron Academy’s online courses for Georgia Real Estate Sales Agents and Brokers provide the required 36 hours of continuing education. The comprehensive course package covers 3 mandatory license law hours and 33 elective hours, ensuring a smooth license renewal process.
- Comprehensive online course material
- 36 hours of continuing education, including mandatory license law and elective hours
- Engaging and interactive content
- Electronic course completion certificates
- Courses designed to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement
3 Common Penalties for Late Renewal
- Fines and late fees for late license renewal
- License inactivation or suspension
- Additional continuing education requirements for license reinstatement
Elevate your real estate career in Georgia with Cameron Academy’s comprehensive online courses. Stay informed, meet your continuing education requirements, and renew your license with confidence!
Disclaimer: Course requirements, content, and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. Students are strongly advised to verify all necessary licensing and education requirements with the appropriate state department or licensing agency prior to making any purchase. Cameron Academy does not directly administer or process any courses offered on this site, and all such courses are managed and administered through designated third-party companies.
Cameron Academy assumes no responsibility for payment processing nor issuing refunds, as these tasks are solely the responsibility of the user-selected third-party company (or companies). The designated third-party is responsible for, but not limited to, publishing and updating course content, processing payments and refunds, administering and/or hosting courses, monitoring student progress, grading, reporting, issuing certifications (both paper and digital), and providing various products and services related to the courses.
All customer and/or technical support for courses offered on this site will be provided exclusively through the user-selected third-party company. Cameron Academy disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for issues, disputes, or claims that may arise as a result of purchasing or using these third-party courses and/or products. By enrolling in any course offered on this site, the user agrees to release Cameron Academy from any liability related to the courses, products, or services provided by the third-party company.